Meet the experienced and friendly doctors who make Family Vision Source the leading provider of vision care products and services in Tucson.
Curtis Dechant, OD
- Undergraduate: University of Alberta, Canada
- Optometry: Pacific University College of Optometry Graduated with distinction – 1997
- Dr. Dechant has been practicing optometry since 1997 and has 2 children (as noted with Amy).
Amy Fuhr-Dechant, OD
- Pacific University (1988 – 1992)
- Undergraduate: South Dakota State University &
- Graduate: Pacific University College of Optometry (1991 – 1995)
Dr. Amy Fuhr-Dechant has been practicing optometry since 1995. She has 2 children.
Jeffrey D. Horst, OD
- Undergraduate: University of Iowa (2000 – 2004)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Neuroscience Tract
- Optometry: Illinois College of Optometry (2005 – 2009)
- Residency: Primary Care & Ocular Disease (2010)
- Boston, VA Healthcare System – Brockton Division
Rotations: Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Beth Israel Hospital & Boston Foundation for Sight.
Dr. Horst has been practicing optometry since 2009.
Anna Jones, OD
- Undergraduate: Western Kentucky University (2001-2005)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Southern College of Optometry (2005-2009)
Rotations: Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center
Adjunct Faculty positions held: Indiana University School of Optometry, U.S. Army Interservice Physician Assistant Program.
Dr. Jones has been practicing optometry since 2009.